Grand Prelate, Grand Commandery, Knights Templar of Michigan
Sunday, April 21, 2019
Happy Easter
Every night before we went to bed, my mother would say, “Good night—I love you. See you in the morning.” That’s still true. Because of Jesus Christ, on the Resurrection morning we will see each other again in bodies free from disease and from pain. Our tears of sorrow will become tears of joy—and what a glorious morning that will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
There was a High School teacher by the name of John Christianson who had an open-door policy and would take in any student that had been thr...
-
A prelate is a high-ranking member of the clergy who is an "ordinary" or who ranks in precedence with ordinaries. The word derive...
-
We have all been taught about the man Jesus, and his role as Savior and Redeemer of the World. What do we do with this knowledge? In Deute...
-
In every relationship, we open ourselves up to being hurt or misused or misinformed at times. So I have developed a mental “reset” button...
-
Every night before we went to bed, my mother would say, “Good night—I love you. See you in the morning.” That’s still true. Because of Jesus...
-
I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And this is life eternal, that they m...
-
The Lord has given the Sabbath day for our benefit and has commanded us to keep it holy. Observing the Sabbath shows our commitment to hono...
-
Across Michigan many children are returning to School. For our little ones, its the First Day of School, as they ride the bus for the first ...
-
I've hear many times, rules were made to be broken. Not so. Rules are made to protect us from ourselves and others. I just received a te...
-
I have understood why Mary Magdalene was found weeping at Jesus’s empty tomb, overcome with grief and sadness because she didn’t know where...
No comments:
Post a Comment